Christmas Payment Deferral
Southwest Heritage Credit Union would like to offer our members a one-time Christmas Payment Deferral option for the month of November OR December to help make the upcoming Holiday season a little easier.
- There will be a $15.00 per loan deferral fee (CONSUMER LOANS ONLY - does not pertain to credit cards, real estate, or business loans).
- The total number of extensions already given this year is taken into consideration and evaluated.
- All deferrals are subject to approval.
- All accounts with SWHCU must be and have been current for the prior 6 months.
- This signed form must be returned along with the $15.00 deferral fee for each loan being deferred.
- If you choose to take advantage of the deferral option, please note that interest on the loan(s) will continue to accrue and can add additional month(s) to the end of the original loan term, which may not be covered under your GAP agreement.
- This signed form will be used as authorization to defer the November OR December payment.
- ALL Christmas Deferral Forms must be returned by December 29th, 2023!